Monday, April 26, 2010

What's new in my world?

So it has been a LONG time since I've posted anything here and I thought I'd stop by and give a you a heads up on a few things in life...
- Abby & Zac (niece & nephew) are larger than life. I am so blessed to have the best buddies in the world.
- My cousin Sean just completed his 2nd Triath-a-lon this past weekend. I am so proud of him and am actually thinking of doing one myself...seriously!
- I am currently researching joining the Peace Corps- at least this is where my heart is leading me. Who knows what will come of this adventure.
- I am going heading to Honduras again this summer...but this time I am leading the charge. That brings it's own excitement and healthy levels of fear rolled all in one.
- Walking out life with Jesus...one day at a time.

Well, gotta get back to work...PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment